FOR THIS JOB
AO-930 / OFF-PLOT SCOPE NON-NUCLEAR MANAGER, KSA
For a Nuclear Construction Project in Saudi Arabia, we are looking for a :
OFF-PLOT SCOPE NON-NUCLEAR MANAGER
The Off-Plot Scope Manager will be responsible for to managing work related to the Owner’s non-nuclear facilities outside the power block: warehouses, administrative buildings, infrastructure expansion.
• Organizing and chairing internal and external meetings
• Liaising with the client, nuclear plant vendors, EPC companies and the regulator.
• Coordinating regular reporting to the client.
• Act as a subject matter expert.
• Managing the back-office content delivery.
• At least 10 years of experience in a similar general engineering function;
• Mature communicator and negotiator, who is flexible and works proactively based on client input;
• Fluent in English, both orally and written;
• Willing to expatriate to Saudi Arabia with some overseas travels;
• Local candidates will be preferred;
• Experience coordinating a team within his/her domain, know how to delegate and communicate with ease, achieve the desired results as a team.
Beginning : February 2021
Duration : 3 years