FOR THIS JOB
AO-929 / NUCLEAR SAFETY and QHS MANAGER, KSA
For a Nuclear Construction Project in Saudi Arabia, we are looking for a :
NUCLEAR SAFETY and QHS MANAGER
The Nuclear Safety & QHS Manager has an operational role.
He is responsible to ensure compliance to the highest standards of Quality Health and Safety as well as Nuclear safety for the work of the Owner’s Engineer as well as the work delivered by contractors.
• Organizing and chairing internal and external meetings for and on behalf of Tractebel and partners.
• Liaising with the client, nuclear plant vendors, EPC companies and the regulator.
• Coordinating regular reporting to the client.
• Act as a subject matter expert.
• Managing the back-office content delivery.
• At least 10 years of experience in a Nuclear Safety and Licensing function, having accumulated strong general knowledge of international requirements, rules and regulations for the licensing of new PWR Reactors;
• Mature communicator and negotiator, who is flexible and works proactively based on client input;
• Fluent in English, both orally and written;
• Willing to expatriate to Saudi Arabia with some overseas travels;
• Local candidates will be preferred;
• Experience coordinating a team within his/her domain, know how to delegate and communicate with ease, achieving the desired results as a team.
Beginning : February 2021
Duration : 3 years